Here are some cat food recipes that you can create from the comfort of your home. They are nutritious and quite healthy for your cat:
Beef and Vegetable broth
Here are the ingredients:
* 1/2 cup raw trimmed beef
* A few tablespoons of beef broth (Preferably not the canned or cubed variety)
* 2 tablespoons cooked oatmeal
* 1 tablespoon dried barley grass powder (Find at a pet food store)
* 1 cooked minced veggie (Your cat's favorite – Carrots are often a favorite)
Beef and vegetable broth directions:
Cook raw trimmed beef in just enough broth to cover, over medium to low heat. When beef is cooked thru shred with fork and mix with the broth in which it was cooked. Add the minced veggie and the barley grass powder. Stir well. Last add the oatmeal to achieve the consistency that your cat likes. This is a good cat food recipe for indoor pets.
Chicken and Pasta Stew
- 2 packages ground chicken (Or turkey)
- 2-3 small carrots, cooked
- 2-3 cups macaroni (Cooked)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Boil the macaroni until tender. Cook up the chicken in a frying pan. Mix everything together in food processor. Add the oil and the garlic. Mix well.
We hope your cats enjoy this yummy cat food recipe and CLICK HERE TO BUY our Homemade Cat Food Recipe Book from the USA and CLICK HERE TO BUY our Homemade Cat Food Recipe Book from the UK.
When your cat is aging and getting older, you will find that your cat’s health begins to fail especially if you don’t provide nutritional foods for your cat. You owe it to your cat to prepare homemade cat food recipes that are nutritious. Here are a few to start:
· 2 cups rice
· 1 can mackerel or tuna
· 2 or 3 chicken livers
· As available: add 1/2 cup of beans/peas/corn
Mix or blend in food processor. No preservatives or artificial anything
- 2 ounces ground beef (80 percent lean)
- 1/3 cup instant rice, cooked
- 2 teaspoons fat (chicken or beef fat or vegetable or fish oil)
- 1/4 teaspoon bone meal, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch taurine
- 1/2 of a (9-gram) human adult vitamin-mineral tablet (see note)
Bake, fry or microwave the beef and fat (do not drain). Combine beef with remaining ingredients except for the tablet. Mix well. Serve with the tablet (either in pill form or pulverized and thoroughly mixed with the food).
Note: Feed your cat half the tablet each day.
· 2 cans of sardines
· pat of butter
· 1 cup water
· few stalks of watercress
Optional fish sauce
Preparation & Cooking Put the sardines and the pat of butter into a heavy-based frying-pan and cook on a medium heat. As the pan warms and the butter melts, mash the sardines into it. When the butter has completely melted, pour in the water and stir as it comes to a boil. Thoroughly shred the watercress and toss into the pan. Remove the pan from the heat and allow cooling. Puree, and add a dash of fish sauce.