Here are some cat food recipes that you can create from the comfort of your home. They are nutritious and quite healthy for your cat:
Beef and Vegetable broth
Here are the ingredients:
* 1/2 cup raw trimmed beef
* A few tablespoons of beef broth (Preferably not the canned or cubed variety)
* 2 tablespoons cooked oatmeal
* 1 tablespoon dried barley grass powder (Find at a pet food store)
* 1 cooked minced veggie (Your cat's favorite – Carrots are often a favorite)
Beef and vegetable broth directions:
Cook raw trimmed beef in just enough broth to cover, over medium to low heat. When beef is cooked thru shred with fork and mix with the broth in which it was cooked. Add the minced veggie and the barley grass powder. Stir well. Last add the oatmeal to achieve the consistency that your cat likes. This is a good cat food recipe for indoor pets.
Chicken and Pasta Stew
- 2 packages ground chicken (Or turkey)
- 2-3 small carrots, cooked
- 2-3 cups macaroni (Cooked)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Boil the macaroni until tender. Cook up the chicken in a frying pan. Mix everything together in food processor. Add the oil and the garlic. Mix well.